What is ODC ?
Offshore Development Center or ODC are basically a specific pool of specialized engineering and programming resources that act as a virtual expansion of your own development teams of your country. The objective behind an ODC is to take benefits the technological know-how available in India, cost benefits and the reduced time to market. It’s like your own office, your own employees, your own brand name but operating in India at a lower cost for you with-out benefits (Flex scheme, Voluntary benefits, Fringe benefits, other year end perks & many more..) which you are deliver your OWN country staff.
Why ODC & Why Adodis?Dedicated developers working only for you.
How Adodis can be your ODC?
- Dedicated Development Team.
- Established IT infrastructure.
- Full operational control. We wont interfere with your ODC team at any time except the regular technology update meet.
- Affordable cost plans with access to best talents in India.
- Best known project execution process.
- High Speed Internet facility.
- Best support as a back bone for 365 days by 24/7 support.
- Best Project Managers to manage your ODC team.
- “We take care of whole project execution & so you can concentrate more on your marketing strategies for more business”
How Adodis’ ODC add more value ?
- 400% cost saving.
- 60% cost saving over existing outsourcing model to India.
- Always ready for new web technologies.
- Young and energetic R&D team who are thirsty for new technology
- Faster & smarter in Development which helps you walk always ahead of your competitors in the market.
- Best infra-structure in industry.
- Regular Technology updates for developers.
- Best support and very transparent in all process.
How to start Adodis’ ODC ?
- After freezing the initial deal, talk with our project manager who are all very transparent always for you.
- Then select your dedicated team of developers with help of our project managers.
- Then our project managers will start working for you in executing the projects and you can concentrate on your marketing and client side rather spending your time in project executions.